CROSSPOINT'S POWER LAB VBS - JULY 16-20
- Register your child today! (ages 3 yrs - entering 5th grade)
- Join the team! We've got many opportunities available, including crew leaders, craft helpers, childcare, and more. Click here to get registered. (If you're already part of the team you should still register here (you'll have the option of purchasing a VBS Staff shirt)
- Work day: July 1 (9am-?) in the Crosspoint Family Room. You're invited to help prepare decorations and crafts.
- Visit VBS Central this Sunday! pick up VBS postcards (to share with friends) and find out ways that you can contribute to the supplies we need for this huge outreach.
- Questions? Contact Children’s Director, Becky Williamson.
HYPE SUMMER 2017 CALENDAR
Click here to check out the dates and events planned for student ministry this summer.
LIVING 3D SUMMER GATHERINGS
Our vision is to be a people who are devoted to Jesus, dedicated to one another, and driven to reach people. We call that Living 3D. This summer, we’re organizing gatherings that will practically encourage us in that 3D vision. Find out more here.
STORIES AND SIGNS
Our current message series ('Stories and Signs') through the Bible began on June 4. Pick up your study resources (adult and student versions) at Guest Connections. They'll be available through Sunday, July 9.
VILLAGE OF HOPE MISSION TRIP
Brad and Erika Leman, and their family, are planning a mission trip to Village of Hope in Guatemala. The trip will be from April 2-8, 2018. This trip is open to Crosspointers, including high school and middle school. Middle School students would need an adult/parent with them. Contact Brad and Erika for more details.
Hype Student Ministries is multiplying in August. Find out more here.
HYPE - CHILDCARE NEED
We are in need of childcare for the children of Hype leaders. If you are interested in serving on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30pm, please contact Pastor Jon.
CROSSPOINT SOFTBALL SCHEDULE
Find out when the Crosspoint softball team is playing here. Come cheer them on!
GOSPEL READING PLAN
From March 5 through November 12, we'll be in the four gospels on Sunday mornings. We've created a daily reading plan that will take us through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, 3 different times over the time of March-November. Read this blog post for more details. Use the REAPS method as you read and study alongside others.
BREEZE - CHURCH MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
We're asking all who call Crosspoint home, to create a personal profile on Breeze. You can do that here. If you have any trouble with creating an account, email Pastor Dave. You can set up online giving as well. Download the Breeze App on the App Store (iPhone and iPad). Download the Breeze App on Google Play (Android). Our church ID is "crosspointcc"